Happy New Year!! Do you have your one word?




Yep.....that my one word for the year! 2012's word was change and I did that in a big way by changing my address. My husband and I moved into our new home at the end of October and as you all know after you move you have to organize everything! I also picked organize as my 2013 word because I function better when I have a plan and my day is organized. 


There will be two areas my one word will focus on; organizing my home and organizing my life. I am not sure which one will be easier! If any of you are like me I have a tornado of ideas going on in my head of how I will accomplish organizing my home and organizing my life. My strategy is to take it one day at a time and start small so that I do not become overwhelmed and give up on my plans.


Last year I printed out several copies of my one word, and laminated them. I placed them in areas of my house that I frequented such as my vanity, my kitchen, my planner, and my car. I am a visual learner and having that visual of my one word reminded me daily what my one word meant to me. It help to keep me focus on my goals. I also created a One Word 2012 board on Pinterest to place quotes or pictures that included or represented my one word. I plan on doing my print outs and I have already started my board with my one word for 2013. I challenge you to pick one word that represents what you want 2013 to be for you and make it happen. I would love to hear what your one word is. Please feel free to leave me a comment with the link to your blog or link to your one word Pinterest board! Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. It very nice content you provided in this aarticle - Happy New Year Wishes 2019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information is well enough managed for the readers great work also view Happy New Year Wishes Messages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit us for best happy new year wishes, images, gif images, greetings, text messages, quotes, status, and lots more which easily shared with your friends, relatives, families and another love one on Facebook and Whatsapp. https://happynewyearswishes-2018-19.com

    happy 2019 images
    new year 2019 images
    new year images 2019
    happynewyearswishes-2018-19.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete