Choo Choo!!

I have been dying to make this train card. My youngest son loves trains so I thought this cut would be perfect for his birthday. But his birthday is not until June...boo! When I came across this challenge I knew I was going to make this card! It is hard to see but I added some smoke coming out of the stack and add some stickles to it! 

I used Boy's Train Card by Alaa K from Silhouette. You can get it here. I cut the train card twice. Once in green and once in blue so I could add more blue parts to the green train. I also embossed the card with Darice swirls. I used the clouds from Rainbow at Miss Kate Cuttables to make the smoke. You can get that here. This was so much fun! Thanks for the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable shape card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete