Your One In a Melon!



I have been reading so many blog lately! There are so many talented people out there! I came across a card challenge and couldn't resist, as the sketch was right up my alley. It also has a chance to become a guest designer, and I would love a chance at that! I think it would be so much fun. 

So here is the sketch:

PKC-14-01

And here is my card:


I had so much making this card! I used Light Brights 6 x 6 paper pad by Designer Paper. The Basics 8 x 8 paper pad by The Paper Studio. The watermelon cut if from Miss Kate Cuttables and I used Janda Scrapgirl Dots for the font. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love the bright colors and fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card has confirmed it...I'm so ready for summer! great colors! thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with ya! So ready for summer and done with the snow! Thanks for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  3. What a great card! I'm so ready for summer!! Thanks for joining us for the PKS Sketch Challenge and for sharing a little slice of summer!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments! I just couldn't bring myself to make a non-summer card. I needed some sunshine and summer vibes!!

      Delete