Rodan and Fields!!!

 OMG! I am so stinking excited!! I recently decided to join Rodan and Fields because every teacher/blogger/TPT Seller/Mother/Wife/Girlfriend has to have great skin! I was super intrigued about the products. I was amazed by so many before and after photos and the fact that they were of people I knew!! So in my typical style...I researched, I googled, I stalked Facebook pages, and then………I JUMPED! 

I know my sponsor had no idea I was coming to her to join. We never even talked about R and F! I have been using the Redefine for only a week and the first thing I am noticing is how soft my skin feels. I can’t wait to see the changes in a few more weeks (stay tuned). I am still getting my feet wet in the business but I did not want to wait to share my story with you, and to share R and F with you. If you have ever been curious about what the hype is with R and F contact me or head on over to my website and see what regimen is right for you and JUMP!

Visit my website HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment