Why Rodan and Fields

I have had several friends and family ask me WHY I joined Rodan and Fields. Well of course I wanted the products....I mean come on - who doesn't want to look better. I was amazed by the before and after pictures too. So why not just be a customer? I have had the itch to find an entrepreneurial business. I sold candles many, many, many moons ago. I still have 80% of my inventory just sitting in my basement (I really should burn and use my inventory). That business required me to house inventory to haul to parties, that I begged my friends and family to have, then I asked them to beg their friends and family to have parties for me. I was some what successful but something was missing......


I never jump or say yes to anything unless I know all the details. What really sold me on the business was not only the products, but not having to house inventory, have parties to make money, and social media. Social media is a powerful tool. Social media has helped me build my Teacher Pay Teacher store and connected me to so many wonderful teachers that I would have never connected with before and I love helping them in their classrooms. 

I am a teacher. I don't teacher for the money. I teach because the reward of seeing a child when their light bulb goes on, when they are so proud of themselves, and when they have gained knowledge is so rewarding. I love that I can help children get to these moments. This is what made me jump to Rodan and Fields. Not only do I get to enjoy the amazing products, but I get to help people. Help people change their skin, change their confidence, or change their income. Ok and maybe I was a little jealous of the sweet gifts my R and F friends were posting on Facebook! 

So that's my WHY. What's your why going to be when you join my team? Contact me for more information - I promise I will help you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment